Regulations Water Jump
You must be in full possession of your physical and intellectual abilities to take part in the activity.
You are aware of the risk of bodily injury to yourself and your children by using the modules available on the Water Jump.
Water Jumping is an exercise that involves individual risk. Don’t try to do anything you don’t know how to do! We reserve the right to deny you access to certain areas (confirmed or expert) if necessary and if you are taking undue risks that could harm yourself or others.
You must use equipment (bike, buoy, body board) in perfect working order and made available by the company.
The Water Jump is in no way a teaching place. The staff does not provide training but rather common sense advice. You remain responsible for the consequences of the misuse of the modules made available
There must be only one person at a time on the slides or starting ramp, while respecting the two-colour light that will give the start.
Swimming is not allowed outside of the “jumping” activity, these are only reception pools.
It is forbidden to leave the marked path.
- I join the starting platform, I wait for the light to turn green to launch myself.
- When I land, I evacuate as quickly as possible straight ahead, respecting the runway number.
- I am responsible for the equipment, I take it with me to leave the pool.
- I return the material before leaving the activity, at the end of the 2 hours.
- Any exit from the Water Jump area is final.